3 things that I learned from my experience as a presenter:
1. That this conference was a great place to network.
2. That teachers really want to know how to integrate technology into their classrooms.
3. That I want to present again next year at this conference.
2 things that I would do differently as a future presenter
1. Wear comfortable shoes.
2. Maybe have a hard copy handout for students.
1 recommendation that I would make to the conference plannning committee to improve sessions, website or other elements of the conference.
1. Make the 3 hour session - hands on workshops and change it so the sessions are more like an hour each.
( 2. Try to create next year's conference like you did this year; include national speakers. It was awesome to have this in Missoula!)